Who we are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The Product Marketing team at Domino represents the voice of the customer before, during and after launch, defining the key value propositions of Domino and aligning our company.
We must define a marketing strategy to win the market and then create crisp, compelling positioning and messaging collateral to enable our field and partners to land more deals faster.
What your impact will be
In your first year, your impact will be...
- Refresh our core value props, product messaging and PMM “bill of materials” (e.g., website, collateral, videos, etc.)
- Define our go-to-market themes and create key “hub” content to support (e.g., white papers, presentations, etc.)
- With sales, scale our field enablement programs (e.g., competitive insights, objection handling, etc.)
- Build our win/loss program with regular calendar of insights to PM and field teams
- Build our packaging/pricing framework with bi-yearly refreshes of product pricing
- Inform mid/long-term product roadmap through quarterly competitive, customer, and market insights
- Build trusted, peer-level relationships with executive team, field leaders, and product leaders
What We Look For in This Role
- An experienced PMM Leader for Enterprise B2B product who has launched product with pricing/revenue implications (e.g., license model switch, going on-prem to SaaS)
- Domain expertise in ML Platforms / MLOps, including familiarity with others in the market like DataBricks, AWS Sagemaker, Azure Machine Learning and Google Vertex.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers on-prem and ideally transitioning a product to the cloud
- Expertise with distributed/cloud computing is important (eg Kubernetes, Docker)
- Expertise with digital transformation, business process automation, high performance computing, security or networking are nice to have
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
Based on pay transparency guidelines, a reasonable expectation for the salary range for this role is $171,000-256,000 USD Annually. Information on our competitive total rewards package, including our benefits can be found here. Individual salaries are determined by evaluating a variety of factors including geography, cost of labor, experience, skills, education, and internal equity.Apply now