Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you are part of a global marketing community and contribute to exciting global projects along the customer journey. Focus on lead generation and account-based marketing.
You have an interface function between global marketing projects and are responsible for the local implementation in Germany.
- Help shape the local marketing strategy and are responsible for its implementation in Germany.
- Work closely with the German customer and sales team, the product management as well as with international colleagues.
- You have a lead function for the planning and implementation of the funnel. You plan digital and offline campaigns
- Independently produce localised e-books, case studies, webinars on the housing, real estate and PropTech industry, tailored to the German market, or develop new specific content as needed to generate organic traffic.
- Identify and develop data-based recommendations for action to improve the user experience and increase conversion rates. Specifically, you define hypotheses for experiments (A/B tests), carry them out and derive optimisation proposals.
- Implement marketing automation solutions along the customer journey and maintain the content on our website via CMS.
- Confidently manage external service providers and work closely with colleagues from the PR, campaign management and content development departments.
- Plan and implement successful lead generation events
- Support the sales department with presentations to market our products
- Skills in web analytics, reporting tools, A/B testing, marketing automation tools and CRM / CXM (Marketing Cloud & Salesforce preferred).
- Routine in project management tools (Asana, Teams or similar)
- Competence in recognising, transferring and generalising complex contexts that need to be explained
- Good sense for a balanced cost-benefit ratio, high affinity for numbers and the web, analytical vision and curiosity
- Native German Speaker and very good English with excellent written and communication skills
- A passion for data-based analytical work in a technology scale-up company
- Persuasiveness and a good ability to assert yourself
- Ability to work in a team and enjoy driving and managing projects - Can-do attitude is key at Plentific!
- Degree in marketing or sales / business studies, mathematical courses are also possible
- 3+ years of professional experience in conversion rates, user experience and web data analysis - preferably in a B2B technology marketing context
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- 28 days annual leave plus all public holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day
- Company BVG Ticket
- Urban Sports Membership
- Pension Scheme: Employer 3%, employee 5%
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 25 languages spoken