We are the European leader in the recruitment and guidance of young talent. To this end, we offer an internship and job search platform, integrated directly into more than 750 schools and universities, which enables 5 million students and recent graduates to find their path, thanks to JobTeaser.
With €68 million series D raised, we are proud to announce that we just achieved a new key milestone in 2022: we have acquired our Nordic competitor Graduateland, read more here.
Part of the FrenchTech 120, we are a team of 400 talented and passionate people, across 7 countries in Europe. We are still growing and eager to welcome new talents!
Now, a question for you: are you ready to have an impact on the next generation?
As Business Intelligence analyst, you will be joining JobTeaser's Data team, and report to Maxime, our Lead Data Analyst.
The Data team is composed of 20 highly talented people (BI analysts, Data Analysts, Data Engineers, ML Engineers, Data Scientists, Researchers, ...), and mainly acts on the following missions:
- Build best-in-class data products (internal reports, dashboards, export, embedded analytics in JobTeaser product) that will help every team activate their data, make informed decisions, and fuel client and user satisfaction.
- Provide analytics expertise to support internal decision making and provide insights to our university partners and company clients: this includes designing the right metrics to follow our activity, assess the performance of our product features, monitor the performance of our acquisition campaigns, ... and so much more !
- Democratize access to data inside the company, so everyone (Product Managers, Marketing teams, Sales, Operations, C-Level, etc.) can easily and autonomously access the data they need, without depending too much on the Data team.
- Develop algorithms to improve our users' journey and help them find the best career path, explore the jobs and inspirational contents available on the platform, and match with the companies that match their aspirations and skills.
As Business Intelligence analyst, you will have a key role in the decision making process of both strategic and operational teams at JobTeaser. Your main focus will be to unlock the monitoring of Customer's activities on the platform.
In the framework of your projects, you will work closely with 3 types of stakeholders:
- our ExCom members who need to monitor the high level KPIs related to our companies (for internal purpose and for our investors)
- our Sales representatives who develop the partnership with our customers by advising them on how to use our Product in the best way possible and Business Developers who sell our Product to prospects and show the performance of our Product
- and, to a lesser extent, to help our Product Managers monitor the engagement of our customers on our platform in order to find ways to improve our Product
In this context, your objectives will be to:
- Define the structuring KPIs to monitor our business performance: You will be in charge of capturing the needs of reporting from your main stakeholders and to make proposals of relevant KPI definitions that reach the consensus of your stakeholders
- Build dashboards in both our internal reporting platform and our embedded analytics product: You will be in charge of making proposals of visualization for each needs, structuring your dashboards so that they are easy to use, making pleasant and good looking templates to foster the usage by all our stakeholders
- Build the data sources needed for your dashboards and for other Data users: With the help of the Data Engineers and the Analytics Engineers, you will be in charge of building the data sources you need for the dashboards, which can be re-used by other BI/Data analysts
- Monitor the data quality of your data sources and maintain the dashboards: You will be in charge of monitoring the quality of the data displayed in the dashboard and tackling all the discrepancies. Also, you will be in charge of making sure that the dashboard displays up-to-date data.
- Guide the changement management of our dashboarding practices: You will widespread your expertise by making recommendations on how to improve our existing dashboards, provide your expertise to other BI analysts and Data analysts in charge of making dashboarding
- Train and provide assistance to the users of our dashboard: You will be in charge of structuring the documentation and the training to be provided to the users. As training in key in the adoption process, you role will be to make sure that the dashboards are used in the end
- Train our Power Users of our dashboarding platform: You will be in charge, with the other BI analysts, to train operations teams on how to build dashboards on their own, on simple use cases in order them to be autonomous
Examples of projects you will work on:
- Build a new version of the dashboard embedded in the platform for our customer that reports the most important KPIs: performance of the job ads (displays, views, applications), attractivity of their company pages (Number of followers, Reach of the company pages), audience of their events, etc. This embedded dashboard will be available in the platform
- Build dashboards on various topics:
- High level reporting on customer's engagement and usage of the platform
- Engagement of recruiters on the platform (visits, job ad posting, session duration)
- Benchmark metrics on the customer's market
- and many others!
- Structure of the data sources and exports to be provided internally or externally on customer's engagement metrics:
- writing SQL queries of standard tables / datamarts
- ensuring, by using the tools developed by our data engineers, that the data is refreshed on a daily basis
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Business Intelligence
- You graduated from a Masters degree (5 years of studies) in Engineering, Business or equivalent studies at the university
- You have a great business sense
- You have a great challenge spirit and you know how to organize workshops with people from the operations in order to frame their needs
- You masters SQL and you have a great experience in at least 1 BI tool (Tableau would be a plus)
- You are autonomous in tracking operations problems by using data
- You know how to use, report data and you know how to explain to a tech and non tech audience the power of leveraging data
- You speak, write in professional English (an international experience would be a plus)
@JobTeaser, get ready to...
- Join a mission-driven company with a concrete impact on the new generation.
- Learn with our 400 people all over Europe driven by our three core virtues: #Committed, #OneTeam, #DrivEn.
- Participate to our dynamic internal life, where all our employees can contribute (all-hands, seminars, meetups, parties, game nights, team-drinks, etc).
- Grow and develop your career with JobTeaser thanks to our strong training policy (more than 90% of our employees have been trained last year!).
- Be part to an inclusive environment with almost a perfect gender parity: 49% of women and 51% of men
- Enjoy our super flexible remote environment with 1 month per year wherever you want in Europe, with a home office financial support for equipment. For some positions, it is possible to be fully remote.
- Work with a top Apple equipment.
- Enjoy the basics : RTT, health insurance, lunch voucher card, public transportation reimbursed (50%) and BSPCE.
- Be proud: 93% of our employees are proud to work at JobTeaser (source: Internal Take Care Survey March 2022, sent each quarter to all our employees).
Your hiring process and the next steps
In order to identify the perfect fit for us (and also for you!), we offer a comprehensive hiring process with the possibility to get to know all your future key team members, and between each step of your process, you will receive constructive feedback from our Talent team.
- A 30-min screening call to get to know you better with one of our Talent Acquisition
- An interview with your future manager to discuss about your experiences and motivations
- A focus interview that can include business cases to test your hard skills
- A final round with your Department Head to confirm the mutual match
- Welcome at JobTeaser
We are committed to creating a working environment where everyone feels comfortable. We promote diversity within our teams and every application we receive is screened through a unique, pre-established, competency-based process.