Who are they?
At Le Collectionist, we have been transforming the rental of a vacation home into an exceptional experience, combining the most beautiful properties in the world with unparalleled tailor-made services.
We are able to find, in mythical or surprising destinations, the house that corresponds to each of our travelers. We carefully research, create and customise each stay to create a completely tailor-made experience.
We set a new standard for tailor-made and quality in the luxury rental market.
We build a relationship of trust with our clients and owners that lasts over time.
Our teams are the central ingredient of our success. Divided between offices in Paris, Marseille, Bordeaux, Ibiza, Mallorca and Barcelona, we design and build each trip as a unique project.
Our experts travel around the world to select the most outstanding homes and ensure an outstanding welcome and service at their destination
As a Summer Rental Manager, you will work along the Senior Rental Manager and the Rental Managers. You will become an ambassador of Le Collectionist in front of owners and clients. You will be the main point of contact for them and ensure their expectations are met. In fact, from check-in to check-out, you will take ownership of the satisfaction of all parties involved, especially the client.
You will form part of a team that acts as the eyes of the company. You will manage the processes of a luxury company from an operational perspective, actively contributing to the success of Le Collectionist. Very quickly, you will be expected to become an essential team member, in a “family” atmosphere, in one of the worlds’ most attractive destinations.
Your tasks and duties:
🤝 Operations Management
- You will deal with the clients you are assigned to and arrange all the necessary for them for their holidays respecting our service quality standards
- Check clients -in: give them a top notch presentation of the property
- Check clients -out: ensure they leave satisfied, and if problems have ocured, you will have to report them
- Troubleshoot issues encountered by your clients during their stay
- Work in a team on the summer operations
- Report and troubleshoot issues with the support of the Senior Rental Manager and Team Leads
- Actively contribute to the growth of the Supply team by involving them in any new potential addition to the portfolio (new villas, scouting)
You will need…**
Perfect English (spoken and written) and Good Spanish (spoken)
Experience(s) in the luxury sector: Sales, Hospitality or any similar service business
A valid driving license in Spain (manual gearbox)
An extensive personal travel experience and luxury product knowledge
To be highly organized and punctual - this is crucial in your role
Expertise in hospitality Savoir-Faire and utmost politeness
Great interpersonal and communication skills
To respect the confidentiality character of the job
Will be considered a plus, if you…
French or other languages are always highly appreciated
Bring in a potential client database
Have knowledge of your destination
A few perks…
🍎 You will be given a work phone (Apple)
🎊 Invitations to cool team building sessions: don’t ask, let us surprise you.
🎂 Birthday day-off: this your day, rest and enjoy as you please!
😋 Kitchenette at service with a microwave, fridge and water dispenser in the office
- 20 min interview with HR Manager
- Case Study
- 30 min Interview with Team Lead Stay & Supply
- 30 min Interview with Vp Ops or CFO Spain
- 10 min call with COO