Who are they?
Since 2013, we have been transforming the rental of a holiday home into an exceptional experience combining the world’s most beautiful properties with unparalleled service.
We find the right home for each of our travellers in legendary and surprising destinations. We prepare, shape and personalise each stay, creating an entirely bespoke experience.
We set a new standard in the luxury rental market. We build a relationship of trust with our clients that lasts.
Our teams are the central ingredient of our success. They design and build each trip as a unique project. Our local teams travel the world to select the most remarkable homes and provide an unrivalled welcome and service in their destination.
Reporting to the Team Lead Sales, your main tasks will be to:
- Rent villas and flats to a high end clientele and achieve the commercial objectives within the framework of the Collectionist processes and tools
- Negotiate with owners/tenants
- Execute the repeat business strategy
- Complete ma
- nagement of the sales process, “from lead to deal”: qualification, prioritisation, discovery of needs, sales pitch, sales follow-up, appointment setting, follow-up, closing…
- Integration of sales techniques and tools Le Collectionist, etc.
- Respect for a quantitative sales discipline
- Respect for a qualitative sales discipline communicated internally
- Negotiation with clients and owners
- Weekly review of sales activity
- Monthly review of progress plan
Process tasks :
- Compliance with the company’s sales and booking processes
- Compliance with the checklist of questions to ask during qualification
- Update of the tool
- Creation of rigorous, complete and structured projects
- Updating the availability of villas and chalets in the tool
Customer loyalty missions:
- Guaranteeing the Collectionist’s promise to clients and owners
- Calling back clients in order to plan a future rental project
- Prioritise leads
- Respect the commitments and appointments made
- Manage your portfolio of repeat customers and offer a quality service
- Be the guarantor of the company’s values and strategy as defined by the management.
- Ability to listen, persuade and propose
- Positive spirit, willing to build and move forward
- Convey the right image to customers, owners, employees
- Bilingual English, a third language would be welcome
- nd empathy
- A result-driven and problem-solver spirit, analytical and rigorous
- A strong interest in the world of sales and a taste for the luxury and/or travel industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- 1rst call with the HR Manager
- Business case
- 2nd interview with the Sales Team Lead
- Final call with VP Sales