Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Reporting to the head of corporate practice, your role entails acting as legal business partner with all
teams of the Group to fulfil their legal needs by handling group corporate projects and support the
Group’s growth strategy.
What You’ll Do:
● Assist with cross-border M&A transactions;
● Assist with strategic corporate law operations of the Group (mergers, restructurings, equity
transactions, fundraising) in interface with local teams (lawyers, advisors, financial teams);
● Ensure the Group’s corporate secretary: record keeping, drafting of minutes of the board of
directors and shareholders meetings, etc.
● Handle the opening of new entities in a very broad range of jurisdictions;
● Provide support and technical expertise to the Group & operational teams on legal issues related to
● Ensure a permanent legal watch on corporate law, corporate governance, etc.;
● More generally, assist the team with day-to-day corporate and business law matters.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 8+ years experience in the corporate law and/or M&A department of a private practice law firm
- or in-house with an international company;
- Strong knowledge of corporate law and transactional practices;
- Solution oriented, creative, with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-growing
- Strong team player mindset with ability to collaborate across all functions (in particular finance,
- HR, and operations teams) and own legal issues across many different jurisdictions;
- Proactive attitude in a dynamic environment;
- Fluency in English and French required.
What Makes You Stand Out from the Crowd:
- Prior experience with tech field would be highly considered;
- Fluency in one or more other European languages.
Please submit resumes in English language.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now