ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales . This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Full Stack Developer you will have the opportunity to work at the development of our technology solutions. You will be working with our cross-functional and fully-distributed technology team and you will:
- Project and develop high innovative solutions with a special focus on UX/UI
- Evolve existing solutions in order to generate new features with a focus on speed and performance
- Collaborate with the team for the realization of innovative solutions
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- Experience with React and Flux architecture implementations like Redux
- Deep knowledge of Web API (Service Worker, Canvas, Animation, SVG, etc.)
- Experience with pre-and-post-processors CSS (Sass, PostCSS) and CSS (BEM) techniques
- Good knowledge of Git / Git-flow / Github Flow
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly distributed environment with strong interdependencies
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience in developing high-volume / high-traffic websites and/or web applications with LAMP stack
- Knowledge of PHP and MVC framework (CakePHP, Zend, Symfony)
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Webpack as a module bundler and Gulp or Grunt as a task runners
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools: debugging, runtime performance analysis
- Familiarity with Agile software methodologies
- Cares to produce tested and well decoupled code and knows Design Patterns (object-calisthenics or similar)
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
- Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
- 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
- Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Offline smooth survey that enable you to share a self-assessment based on your technical skills
- Phone interview with our Tech-Recruiting team
- Offline Tech-challenge to test your skills and give you a taste of our technological stack
- Video interview with your future manager and team members to help you understand how being a Developer in ShopFully could be like
- Final interview with our HR Team to be aligned on expectations on both sides and answer any question you may have
LOCATION: Up to you! We have offices in Bologna, Cagliari, Milano but you can either choose to work Remotely (from Italy)Apply now