What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for a Senior Web Analyst to help us measure and interpret data gathered from our various web properties at Camunda. You will also make recommendations on enhancements based on your interpretation of the analytics data regarding the user journey, technical search engine optimization and improvements regarding accessibility. You'll be part of a global team of web professionals reporting directly into the Director of Web Marketing.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA or APAC.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze user behavior across Camunda web properties. Provide analyses and metrics to measure marketing campaign effectiveness and conversions on our web properties.
- Serve as an internal expert on Google Analytics capabilities and website tag management.
- Ensure marketing campaigns follow all conversion-specific and tagging best practices
- Assist in the development, prioritization and analysis of A/B web experiments and usability tests to improve conversion rate and user experience
- Produce reports, dashboards, data visualizations, and presentations on trends, metrics, and actionable insights related to marketing campaign optimization and strategic web development projects. Make recommendations for adjusting marketing operational and tactical execution as well as broader strategies based on key trends and analysis.
- Establishes best practices for Technical SEO across company web properties and assists with execution.
What You Bring:
Ability and/or willingness to use our product
- Expert-level experience using Google Analytics (Universal Analytics and GA4) with a comprehensive understanding of segments, audiences, custom dimensions, and events.
- Possess an understanding of the data flow from the data layer through Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics and how to identify and properly configure tagging inconsistencies.
- Proven hands-on experiences of managing a conversion rate optimization program resulting in incremental conversion rate growth
- Experience measuring freemium experiences in a product led growth organization preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Google Looker Studio.
- Proven history of managing a conversion rate optimization program resulting in incremental conversion rate growth
- Understanding of Google SEO best practices and webmaster policies
- Experience with other marketing and product analytics platforms such as Google Search Console (GSC), Siteimprove, Salesforce, HubSpot, Mixpanel, etc.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2022, Camundi from all over the world gathered for our third Camunda Company Retreat in Pennsylvania, USA. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.Apply now