ActiveFence is a global leader in detecting and preventing online harm. Since 2018, we’ve served the world’s leading technology platforms in protecting their users from current and future threats, providing a range of innovative technology-based and human-in-the-loop solutions.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Account Executive to join our global revenue team, working with Fortune 50 companies in the fields of social media, streaming, cloud, gaming, marketplaces, and more. This is the perfect opportunity to utilize your expertise in intelligence towards selling ActiveFence’s threat intelligence services, understanding the emerging needs of our customers (e.g. their market challenges regarding malicious content online) and how ActiveFence could solve a wide range of real-world problems beyond this.
Based remotely in New York/ London, UK area.
The salary range for this role is 100,000-350,000 USD - Range may vary based on experience
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years in Sales - Successful record in the fields of Trust & Safety, Homeland Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence, and related fields.
- Mentality as a problem-solver, with the ability to take a consultative approach to meet the dynamic of our customers
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales).
- Capacity to excel in a dynamic and technically advanced setting (e.g. requires acquiring extensive knowledge of ActiveFence intelligence solutions and their potential applications for resolving diverse real-life issues).
- Deep expertise and technical knowledge of a field related to our world, particularly as it relates to upcoming online regulation and related current events.
- Drive the success of major accounts in all phases
- Develop thoughtful, tailored sales strategies that meet the specific needs of some of the world’s largest tech companies and speak to the personas of their decision makers, this includes developing customer profiles, identifying target customer needs and providing the most effective solutions to address those concerns.
- Drive annual renewal negotiations and be responsible for developing and managing the scope of work
- Be a trusted partner of our Tier 1 customers and decision makers; deepen relationships beyond our day-to-day contacts and into the C-suite of the organization.
- Understand and learn where there is an opportunity to expand revenue potential --> you will own product adoption M/M, Q/Q, Y/Y
- Own the account narrative internally, orchestrating management to drive your agenda within the first 3-6 months in the role.
- Generate new leads and business opportunities, working closely with relevant ActiveFence teams in order to determine goals and targets.
- A given: Strict Pipeline mgmt, forecasting, SFDC ready with ability to manage up
Keys to Success:
- You are passionate and informed about the state of the internet today and protecting users around the world
- Thinking outside the box and innovating beyond traditional capture strategies to reach goals.
- Continuous cooperation with both technical and non-technical team members to ensure favorable interactions with potential clients.
- Obtain high levels of confidence in how ActiveFence delivers impact.
- You are an independent and accountable character - team members are honest, kind and hold high standards with open communication.
- An aspiration to both build pipelines, but also take ownership of deals until their successful closure.
- Curiosity towards the dynamic ecosystem in which you are selling into.