ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favorite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will join our Finance Team and will be responsible for the cost controlling of the Technology departments. You will be a pro-active business partner for these teams, challenging and supporting senior management with crisp and clear analysis, cost-control of their budget and key management information for decision making.
You will also cover a key role in supporting the Finance team during the month-end closure, budget and forecast process in order to close the total reporting for the legal entity and ensure respect of internal deadlines.
More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- Supporting monthly closures process, including processing and verification of data, analysis of deviations and identification of any opportunities or corrections.
- Improving comprehension, performance and determination of Technology cost
- Construction of performance reports for monitoring the main KPIs and Objectives, both for internal stakeholders and for Corporate
- Preparing periodically (monthly) reports and analysis; monitoring and discussing the performance of Technology versus budget and forecast
- Providing financial control of projects
- Planning and executing budgeting and forecasting cycle
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- Solid experience in the area of Cost Controlling gained within Tech or Services sector
- Great communication skills to interact effectively with other managers and their teams besides Finance team members
- Good practise of written and oral English language
- Familiarity with NAV system, and consolidation systems (i.e. HFM, Cognos, etc.)is a plus
- A previous experience on accounting is preferable
- Delivery of quality work against deadline
- Personal organisation and priority setting
- Strong analytical , problem solving, flexibility and accuracy skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
- Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable
LOCATION: Milano with a mixed presence home/office