Remote, United States of America
About the jobWho We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What We Are Building
As part of the demand generation team, our focus and business goals are to build awareness that generates pipeline and revenue for Domino.
Our field strategy is focused on targeting our key personas in a high touch manner.
- You will work with the Field Marketing Team to support localized programs such as high-touch / intimate / soft-selling events (i.e. executive roundtables or virtual events) to get customers, prospects and local partners together talking about data science pain points, solutions (Domino!), and results
- Support marketing programs (i.e. account-based targeting and the Pharma vertical) to generate demand and accelerate sales cycles
- Work in partnership and support NAM Partner Marketing to deliver go-to-market programs with partners to achieve target outcomes (i.e. brand awareness or co-selling into target accounts). Example program components include webinars, local events/seminars, sponsorships at partner conferences, content and press stories (developed in partnership with Product Marketing, Comms, and/or Sales Enablement), etc.
- Be the program manager responsible for corporate events around the NAM territory
- Oversee the process of distributing field marketing program leads internally for sales follow up
What Your Impact Will Be
- Tackle the marketing strategy’s objectives, do the necessary external market research and work with internal stakeholders to set up and execute a multi-quarter plan
- Effectively work with the broader marketing team to drive execution across multiple cross-functional teams
- Starting from ambiguous problems, drive clarity across the field organization with complete independence
- Identifying pain points in our field programs and the ability to communicate to stakeholders and field team on how we are moving forward
- Collaborate and communicate goals, deadlines and with internal stakeholders ensuring they are clear on their role with the program (ie Demand gen team, Partner Marketing etc)
- Work with your manager to ensure the field is completely up-to-date on the end-to-end process of the programs. Over communication is never a bad thing.
What We Look For In This Role
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing
- 4-7 + years of experience marketing in a high-growth B2B tech company
- Motivated by a high-performance, high-energy, fast-paced team dynamic
- Proven record of driving consistent achievement of aggressive goals
- Experience field marketing for a high-growth B2B tech company
- You are an exceptional partner to sales! Effective sales collaboration is an essential part of this job
- Experience executing end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, field marketing programs, and/or partner marketing programs
- Event planning and execution -- while field marketing should be more than just events (virtual or not), it will be a big part of the job. Our field marketer should have experience running events (including managing the logistics)
- Aptitude to drive event agendas and write promotional communications targeting senior business and technology leaders, pre and post-event
- Ability to be independent and drive effective marketing operations
What We Value
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company
Based on pay transparency guidelines, a reasonable expectation for the salary range for this role is $111,000-150,000 USD Annually. Information on our competitive total rewards package, including our benefits can be found here. Individual salaries are determined by evaluating a variety of factors including geography, cost of labor, experience, skills, education, and internal equity. Apply now