Intersec a leading Geodata software vendor, we develop innovative products allowing telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, to enrich their services, improve their internal processes and to derive additional revenues.
Our technology process and consolidate massive amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Our modular and highly scalable solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics. They are deployed in more than 100 countries, through an open architecture, with no 3rd party dependency.
We have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Etisalat, Due, Ooredoo, Vodafone, Orange, SFR, Bouygues, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, True, …
The booming need for such technologies in the field of public safety, enforcement of GDPR shaking the ad-tech ecosystem and 5G-led equipment and new applications are the 3 major catalysts driving market tractions on our products.
Acting as the starting point of implementation within the Intersec Professional Services team, you will be in charge of integration and deployment projects management for our Middle East clients.
You will join our team of 12 colleagues in the Middle East region and operate from our Dubai office.
You will be reporting to the Project Director (based in Paris-FRANCE) with whom you will have a close working relationship, allowing to implement a very effective projects management and follow-up strategy.
Based in Dubai and traveling according to projects need. You participate in the whole project lifecycle from the planning to the Go-Live. You are also involved in Presales activities.
This is a customer facing role, with frequent on-premises meetings with clients.
A week in our Project Manager shoes will consist in:
- Supporting the pre-sales teams until the confirmation of the commercial deal.
- Launching the project (Kick-off, workshop with the client).
- Project planning, budget follow-up and risk monitoring.
- Scope Management as per Customer contract.
- Building relationships and rapport with the client.
- Developing deep understanding of the architectures to be put in place.
- Management of the project team (Integrator, Solution Architect).
- Participation in the project committee and facilitation of meetings with the client.
- Regular reporting to the customer.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Internal reporting to management and board.
- Handover to our Support Team when the project is delivered.
Technical environment: Big Data, Data management, Gateway, telecom network integration, network protocols, use of configuration management / ticketing / versioning tools, Python, Linux