- Are you curious, excited by experimentation and always looking for a better way of doing things?
- Do you want to keep learning and developing whilst getting hands-on experience working in the embedded payments space?
- Do you want to have the opportunity to own our growth marketing efforts within the financial services industry in the UK and Europe?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking to hire ambitious, and value-adding talent to join Modulr, the fastest growing payments business in the UK and Europe. This is a new role at Modulr and will play a key part in scaling the sales organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with a mandate to drive new processes within a fast-paced and collaborative culture where you will have access to the latest technologies.
At Modulr our mission is to move money efficiently to power business productivity. We are building a new digital payments service to make money flow more efficiently through businesses and the economy. This is a new type of payments account that is built for businesses that need faster, easier and more reliable ways to move money.
Our flexible platform and innovate approach allows our customers to utilise our payments account instead of a traditional bank account. Our accounts come with a sort code and account number, access to payment systems (eg Faster Payments and Visa) and everything our customers need from a payments account. They can instantly open as many accounts as they need, automate how they make and receive payments as well as the reconciliation processes these create. All in real time, 24/7 through their own systems utilising our API that integrates into any platform.
Our founding team has a wealth of experience in the payments industry and growing successful businesses. Modulr is backed by payments giants PayPal Ventures and FIS Ventures, as well as startup and scale up specialists Blenheim Chalcot, General Atlantic and Highland Europe which enables us to leverage their resources and expertise to drive our growth initiatives. These partnerships provide us with the necessary provisions to propel our business to new heights.
- Building the extraordinary and going that extra mile
- Owning the opportunity, be passionate and proud of the time you invest
- Move at pace, reach your goals faster with us supporting you each step of the way
- Achieve it together, working as a team and being Modulite
The marketing manager is a vital role within Modulr and is critical to scaling the financial services within our business. The successful marketing manager will play a major role in leading and shaping our growth marketing efforts within the financial services industry to:
- Create and implement marketing strategies across the financial services ecosystem, in the UK and as we scale in Europe
- Generate demand and convert leads through B2B marketing campaigns and brand activations
As the marketing manager for financial services, you will be comfortable doing the following:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies that drive growth, promote our brand, create demand, and generate leads within the financial services industry across the UK and Europe
- Creating and delivering demand generation strategies that promote our brand and offering to prospective customers across their buying journey
- Designing and launching effective lead generation campaigns that drive impact to revenue KPIs across the marketing and sales funnel within your vertical
- Co-ordinating with our content and performance marketing teams to ensure timely execution of your marketing campaigns and enhance future campaigns
- Collaborating with product marketing to develop and deliver vertical propositions and messaging that support go-to-market activations, product launches, and campaigns
- Ensuring measurement and analysis of marketing campaigns and their impact on the business, including ROMI, CAC, conversion, and so on
- Identifying and targeting key industry events to drive commercial outcomes and setting up related marketing activities in collaboration with our events manager and the sales team
- Owning the marketing budget for your vertical and driving return on marketing investment for all your campaigns and activity
- Managing and/or briefing media or third-party agencies and suppliers to ensure delivery of marketing activities
- Establishing and/ or maintaining links with external membership bodies, trade bodies and similar external third parties
The marketing manager for financial services role is part of the vertical marketing team, reporting into the head of vertical marketing, and is supported by our stellar performance marketing and content marketing team.
You will also work closely with our product marketing and sales teams to develop and execute marketing strategies that drive growth and generate leads in the financial services industry. The marketing manager for financial services will also collaborate closely with other members of the vertical marketing team as well as the wider business.
The successful marketing manager will have a track-record in delivering results in a fast-moving business and bring a unique perspective to our team.
- We need an individual with a deep understanding of the financial services landscape
- We are looking for someone who has experience in designing, owning, and delivering marketing activities that promote our brand, create demand, drive leads, and help build pipeline for the business
- The ideal candidate will have a strategic mind, and will also enjoy rolling up their sleeves, getting their hands dirty and driving tactical results
- We value diversity and are looking for someone who is comfortable with operating at pace and with some ambiguity within a scale-up environment
- The ideal candidate will have experience in running marketing outreach campaigns, preferably using tools such as hubspot and salesforce
- We are looking for someone who has strong collaborative skills and enjoys working with different functions within the business, especially sales and product
- The successful candidate will have a data-centric approach to marketing, and can understand trends, identify opportunities, and drive actions from these that lead to positive customer and commercial outcomes
- We are seeking someone with excellent stakeholder management skills, who can operate at a range of levels – both in terms of big picture strategic thinking, thought leadership, and getting into the data and analysis
What can Modulr offer you
You’ll be part of a cross disciplinary team (s), with co-workers located in Edinburgh, London, Amsterdam or India. We are friendly and sociable, challenging but rewarding. We want you to push yourself and for us to support you in your future as we scale up and grow. Our culture and values are putting you first and are about investing in your future.
- Share Options Incentive Scheme
- Company Bonus - the more successful we are together, the more company bonus we offer
- Flexible benefits - £1000 to spend on a variety of benefits for you to choose from which suit your lifestyle and needs
- Perkbox - enjoy freebies and discounts on many other products and services
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + your birthday off - choose which days you take off to relax and/or spend time with loved ones
- Learning Opportunities – on joining Modulr you will embark on our 3-day onboarding programme, called modstart, to be equipped with the Modulr know-how and arm you with the tools you need to be successful from day 1! But, we don’t want your learning to stop there so we will continue to provide you with the tools and capabilities through our learning channels, platforms and buddy allocation to allow you to grow and develop in Modulr
- Modulr All hands - join your colleagues for our company wide events throughout the year
- Great workspace - Modulr thrives on innovation which is best done through in-person collaboration. This approach enables us to work together closely, exchange ideas, and create innovative solutions that drive our success. We have state of the art offices located in WeWork in Edinburgh, ScaleSpace in London, and WeWork in Amsterdam
- Bike to work scheme
We believe that diversity is essential to our success and welcome individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join our team. If you share our values and enjoy working in a dynamic and exciting environment, we encourage you to explore our available positions and join us in shaping the future of Modulr.Apply now