ISO, TISAX, SOC or PCI are what you breath? Red and purple do not only mean colors for you? Security culture is what matters to you? You know the importance of activating the human firewall in companies and you believe in hands-on and pragmatic approaches to raise awareness? Building and leading (information) security teams is what you are doing and you love to share your knowledge?
As the CISO at SoSafe, you have the chance to be part of a fast growing industry helping companies and us internally to foster cyber security awareness and activate the human firewall. Are you up for the challenge? Then apply now!
- Manage and lead a team of security professionals. Among others:
- You are adept in empowering and motivating the security teams, facilitate collaboration and build team spirit
- You are experienced in the correct distribution of resources (in terms of people and time)
- Personal and professional growth of the security team members are in your vital interest
- You can provide constant and constructive feedback
- You are fostering knowledge sharing and business oriented security advice
- Managing an effective and successful delivery of the information security program
- Bringing our enterprise-wide information security program to the next level and thereby protecting our and complying with regulatory requirements
- Mastering information security risks at SoSafe
- Spearheading the information flow between our compliance, privacy and IT experts as well as our product developers to strengthen SoSafe’s infrastructure and product set-up and mitigate potential risks and additionally ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Maintaining our information security certifications like ISO 27001 and TISAX and evaluating potential certification opportunities
- Raising (information) security awareness at SoSafe
- Representing SoSafe and becoming one of our security ambassadors
- Reporting into our Chief Financial Officer
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus
- At least 7 years of experience in information security, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of information security principles, practices, and technologies
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with security frameworks and regulatory requirements such as ISO 27001, NIST, BSI Grundschutz, SOC 2, TISAX or GDPR
- Strong knowledge of IT (ideally B2B SaaS) industry business concepts, life cycles and processes
- Ideally relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA and ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Optimally proven skills in presenting to internal or external audiences
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!Apply now