You’re experienced with the independent planning and design, implementation and further development of cloud and on-premise infrastructure solutions?
Do you always have security and availability firmly in mind?
Then you should definitely read on and apply with us!
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining our IT systems that empower our SoSafe colleagues
- Developing intuitive and intelligent solutions to meet and exceed internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Creating interfaces between systems and improving scalability by embracing automated processes
- Ownership of onsite infrastructure break / fix and optimization e.g routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Independent analysis and elimination of issues as well as coordination of service requests in 2nd / 3rd level support
- Enhance IT’s capabilities in the area of MDMs, BYOD and core tooling
- Creation and maintenance of documentation, operating manuals and knowledge databases
- Sharing your tech expertise and passion for problem-solving with your teammates, mentoring junior engineers, and contributing to our awesome team culture.
- Staying ahead of the curve by continuously learning about emerging technologies and trends, and applying this knowledge to your day to day
- Completed studies with a focus on computer science/business informatics, a comparable education or are an accomplished career changer
- Demonstrable, sound and several years of experience in the planning and implementation of IT infrastructure projects
- Ideally expertise in the administration of Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365 and the integration with other SaaS tools.
- Experience with MDMs such as JAMF, Intune, Kandji etc
- Experience implementing new tooling or functionalities such as Enterprise VPNs, BYOD, Conditional access
- Experience with installation and maintenance of onsite infrastructure (Switches, UPSs etc)
- Valuable experience using Atlassian tools such as Jira, Jira Service Management and Confluence, and you may even have some initial knowledge of process management using ITIL
- Advanced knowledge in scripting such as PowerShell, Python and Bash
- Driven and proactive personality who approaches things with a strong solution orientation and a high level of service understanding and empathy
- Business English capable, German is a plus
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!Apply now