Rennes, FR, Onsite/Remote
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
This position is open to several locations: Rennes, Paris, Barcelona or Remote
ContentSquare's Application team is looking for a talented Senior Engineering Manager.
The core responsibility of the Application team is to deliver the Contentsquare web application - a seamless application that enables our customers to visualize the experience analytics of their website and mobile applications and integrate in their ecosystem.
The app is running micro-front ends (vue.js, angular.js) and micro services (node.js), deployed in several clouds/regions (AWS, Azure…), to provide an easy to evolve multi-product application - performant and reliable - to support Contentsquare growth.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Leading and animating transversal engineering projects, you will be responsible for seeking for operational excellence;
- Acting as a relay for the Tech Lead(s) to communicate a crystal clear technical vision for all projects covered by our multidisciplinary teams;
- Collaborating with the product team to create and implement product vision and roadmap;
- Collaborating with the right people, identifying and eliminating blockers & inefficiencies quickly;
- Managing multiple engineers and tech leads and providing them with actionable feedback to help them continue to develop and grow;
- Driving best practices and quality for your teams and the broader engineering organization;
- Recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining top talent for your teams.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You've successfully managed a team of developers and demonstrated your ability to help people grow.
- Strong knowledge in software engineering best practices and writing disciplined code (automated testing, code reviews, writing maintainable code, etc...)
- A deep understanding of technical challenges in the agile team domain: databases, architecture, technical stack.
- A pragmatic approach, with the ability to balance short term deliveries and long term optimizations
- The ability to work efficiently end to end with cross-teams
- Strong tech skills and relevant experience in Web Application
- Speak English fluently.
Why you should join our R&D department? Here is our R&D Manifesto
We write our own story.
We think for ourselves, keeping an open mind and engaging in constructive criticism. We are transparent in what we do and why we do it. We build and leverage tech expertise to answer business challenges. Learning from all experiences, we deliver continuous improvements in production. We empower all team members to have an end-to-end impact, take initiative, and bring new ideas to life. We stand together and thrive together; team spirit and solidarity matter even more than strong expertise.
We live a human adventure.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now