Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Nexthink is a rapidly growing software company that is driving towards an IPO while redefining the employee Digital Experience across enterprise organizations around the world. In order to continue and fuel our growth we need smart, driven, and hungry to succeed and grow Business Development Representatives. If you want to speak with forward thinking leaders in Information Technology for Global 2000 organizations then you belong here.
What Makes a Great Nexthink BDR?
We are looking for energetic/passionate people who want to break into the enterprise software space and begin to build a sales career! You will work closely with our enterprise sales & marketing teams to drive new opportunities through outbound efforts and learn from some of the best! We focus on the value for our customers and your job will be to convey that to new prospects so they can join our expanding Nexthink community!
We are a tightknit team focused on building our global business and driving towards an IPO. If you have ever wanted to be a part of an exciting organization with potential for rapid growth, then now is the time! We have the agility of a start-up with the back-bone of a larger organization with more than 500 employees worldwide.
What you would be doing?
- A strong pipeline is the key to successful sales and the BDR is a critical contributor to the pipeline growth. Your efforts will fuel our long term success!
- Outbound Prospect via various channels including phone, email, social, and video.
- Profile and penetrate Key Accounts
- Prospect for the right prospects within your territory
- Qualify and convert inbound leads
- Create qualified opportunities alongside our sales team
- Campaign and event follow-up
- Prospect at C-level, VP and Director levels
- Effectively articulate the value of our solution to both technical and non-technical buyers
- Fluent in English
- Passionate and driven to excel
- A fast learner who is always looking to improve and grow
- University degree in a business subject or relevant experience
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confident, outgoing personality who can drive pipeline activity over the phone
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Experience in working in a fast paced, metrics-driven sales environment
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding targets
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.