Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Nexthink is a rapidly growing software company that is driving towards an IPO while redefining the employee Digital Experience across enterprise organizations around the world. In order to continue and fuel our growth we need smart, driven, and hungry Business Development Representative (BDR) Team.
What Makes a Great Nexthink BDR Leader?
We are looking for an energetic/passionate person who wants to help those looking to break into the enterprise software space and begin to build a sales career! You will work closely with our EMEA BDR Team & together drive new opportunities through outbound efforts and learn from some of the best! We focus on the value for our customers, and your job will be to guide your BDRs and convey that to new prospects so they can join our expanding Nexthink community!
We are a tightknit team focused on building our global business and driving towards an IPO. If you have ever wanted to be a part of an exciting organization with potential for rapid growth, then now is the time! We have the agility of a start-up with the back-bone of a larger organization with more than 900 employees worldwide.
- Create and maintain a fun and exciting team atmosphere
- Plan and communicate with local sales leadership for each territory covered
- Identify areas for development across the team
- Interview new BDRs for the team
- Assist in onboarding of new hires into the team’
- Ensure Goals & Key Activity metrics are met
- Update & Translate prospecting messaging where needed
- Help with creation of territory development plans for entire team
- Communicate around key pipeline & activities metrics to local sales & marketing leadership
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Passionate and driven to excel
- University degree in a business subject or relevant experience
- Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com experience
- Experience leading a team of Business Development Reps/ Sales Development Reps/ Inside Sales Reps / Lead Generation – Strongly Preferred
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.