- Base Salary Range: 104000-163000
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a strong leader and operator who can scale out the regional Customer Success team, and whose success will be measured by the team’s readiness, execution, and results measured by ARR retention and growth, customer health, and CSAT scores for your aligned CSM team. The ideal candidate will bring a customer-centric culture with a proven record of building and leading high-performance customer success teams.
Reporting to the VP, Global Customer Success, you will be a key member of the customer success leadership team, driving proactive, cross-functional alignment regionally while sharing and adopting best practices from other regions, with overall alignment to the global methodology. You must be truly passionate about being the face of the function to customers in your region driving customer outcomes.
- Coach customer success team members to nurture strategic relationships, becoming a trusted advisor by deeply understanding customer goals/challenges and providing strategic guidance to drive business outcomes and value realization.
- Relentlessly stay focused on hiring and retaining top talent working closely with the People team.
- Nurture a culture of Customer Success throughout the org with a deep sense of commitment towards our customers and the company bottom line.
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal cross-functional teams to support the global Voice of the Customer programs
- Develop and drive proactive customer expansion and retention strategies working closely with Sales leaders.
- Own the relationship with key customer decision-makers in the region and provide senior leadership for global accounts.
- Contribute to the client engagement strategy and CSM playbooks; proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Adapt and implement the regional flavour of the Nexthink Customer Success strategy with the goal of driving customer retention, reducing churn, and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Take an active role in curating customer stories, quotes, and testimonials from customers for Nexthink marketing and promotional use
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite
- 12+ years performing Customer Success Services, experience of SaaS products through the sales and delivery lifecycle preferred (on-boarding, implementing, adoption, value realization and retention)
- Extensive leadership experience, 5+ years of which should be at the senior level, within a matrixed environment.
- Experienced in managing high-level customer relationships, negotiations, and transactions.
- Experience in creating a performance- and metrics-focused culture.
- Experience creating outcome-based services offerings for technically complex products.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and in a matrix environment to achieve company objectives.
- Excellent reporting skills and the ability to effectively communicate key initiatives and measures across the business to drive proper escalation processes and management of risk.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for growth.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with internal and external team members.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthink’s good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.