- Base Salary Range: 108000-169000
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Quota Carrying Sales Executive is responsible for business planning, partnership, pursuit, end-to-end opportunity management, and revenue delivery by selling Nexthink with/to MSP’s and their customers. The Sales Executive will embed/integrate Nexthink solution and services into their MSP Service Offerings and supporting that MSP community to drive the MSP service powered by Nexthink.
- Further, develop business partnerships with a major managed service provider(s) (MSP) leading end-user computing service around the world.
- Develop and maintain a joint business plan with respective MSP partner(s) and ensure contracts, commercials, and systems are aligned to support the global business.
- Grow the existing partnership revenue generation and strategic placement of Nexthink in their overall portfolio.
- Build and grow license revenue resulting from projects won and managed by these partners, in which Nexthink has been included in their solution stack.
- Drive partner enablement, relationships, and sales capabilities to hit a planned revenue quota (both new deals as well ensuring successful renewal business).
- Lead, drive, and assist a team of business development, presales, marketing, partner success, and cross-functional team to achieve the objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 7+ years of proven success in direct sales and/or direct sales to MSPs, coupled with experience in channel development/ sales, with 10+ years in enterprise software.
- Domain experiences in Digital Workplace, End User Computing, Network/Systems Management/APM and/or ITSM.
- Demonstrated success in selling to MSP and developing partner ecosystems using an extensive network of MSP and channel partners relationships.
- Working and collaborating with Nexthink direct sales organization to optimize pipeline development and opportunity management processes.
- Proof of quota attainment and meeting performance objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others to create desired sales results.
- Strong initiative, organization, and prioritization skills with the proven ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Flexible, innovative, and able to respond appropriately in a time-critical environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthink’s good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.