- Base Salary Range: 84000-132000
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The impact you can have
Our Senior Revenue Operations North America will be an integral member of our Sales Operations team, partnering with North America Sales, Marketing teams and other teams as needed to support Field Sales and Sales Leadership through Go-To-Market Planning, Revenue Optimization, Sales Process Improvements, CRM System updates, and driving operational initiatives to increase sales productivity and efficiency.
This role will support in improving sales effectiveness by implementing measurable processes to improve sales & marketing efficiency and supporting sales leadership by producing actionable reporting and analysis to drive day-to-day strategy and tactics.
Boston Office based, the role is expected in the office minimum 3 days a week.
On a Daily Basis, You Will
- Serve as a trusted advisor and sales operations lead to field North America sales and sales leadership
- Develop, track and manage the forecast process, performance analysis, metrics/KPIs to drive forecast accuracy.
- Partner with Sales and critical cross-functional teams to execute on annual planning (e.g. sales capacity planning, territory planning and management, comp plan design, quota setting, etc.) and revised forecast.
- Lead pipeline performance analysis to ensure quality and to identify areas of concern and best practices. Use this analysis to provide actionable feedback and areas of focus.
- Drive sales analytics data gathering, reporting, and improvements.
- Implement best-practices and standardization of sales processes, keeping repeatability and scalability top of mind.
- Ensure alignment of Sales team with overall company objectives and priorities.
- Use data and qualitative information to drive and optimize our business.
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics.
- Define programs and processes that promote landing new business, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in partnership with Sales, Marketing and other functions.
- Help drive the preparation of QBRs and sales leadership presentations.
- Align and drive strategic initiatives from Sales leadership across internal resources and groups to further improve sales performance.
- Partner to prepare business analysis for QBRs, Summits, All Hands and lead staff calls for Sales lead as needed.
- Perform checks to ensure data accuracy across all key elements.
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjust effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
The skills you will demonstrate
- 10+ years of experience in Sales Operations / Revenue Operations
- Experience working with a SaaS company; high growth Scale-up experience a plus
- Understanding of and ability to articulate trends in churn, expansion, ARR, NRR etc.
- Ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute on those solutions.
- Proven success in driving operational excellence, High motivation for continuous improvement and ability to drive impact.
- Experience building dashboards and queries in a BI tool (Tableau CRM is a plus), highly proficient in Excel.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills with great attention to details.
- Experience working in multinational organizations a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Finance.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthink’s good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.