Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: London, UK
About the role and about You:
We are seeking an HR Generalist who will report to Zwift’s Director, People Business Partner to support our UK employees and manage the People Operations for our UK employees. This role will be responsible for supporting employees through the employment life cycle; onboarding, benefits, immigration, leave of absence, employee relations, and offboarding.
You are extremely process-driven, detail-obsessed, and employee experience-focused. You are a proactive, hands on professional and hold yourself to a very high standard of delivery. You are well versed in the People function and local UK legislation.
What You’ll Do:
You will be the first point of contact for UK based employees. You’ll be personally responsible for several of these key responsibilities and will partner with other People Team members to ensure the delivery of all of these items.
- Be the people team point of contact for all UK based employees.
- Manage employee and people team inquiries and resolve to completion.
- Support the onboarding and offboarding processes to include: Right to Work Checks (RTW), Workday Office Hours & UK Benefits Overview
- UK Benefits
- Act as a point of contact in the UK for employees, our broker and and our pension provider
- Benefits admin - advise the broker and pension provider of joiners and leavers, getting quotes for employees wishing to join and/or add dependants to the medical schemes
- Assist the Global Benefits Manager with the annual renewal of the medical and risk policies
- Support UK based department leaders to ensure that best practices are being adopted
- Manage and coordinate UK people-related projects such as, new policy creation, and system implementation upgrades/support as needed.
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as Legal, IT, and Payroll to ensure all programs are administered in adherence to local legislation.
- Develop and administer best practices for existing people-related programs, including leave management, benefits and employee relations
- Assist with the talent engagement process; including guiding managers how to shape job descriptions, how to interview for fit and how to onboard to ensure fast acclimation to our culture.
- Develop and implement proactive Employee Relations strategies that preserve a fun, engaging environment
- Responsible for delivering exceptionally high data quality standards.
- Conduct periodic data audits and reviews of processes to continuously improve the quality of data.
- Ensure full compliance with all data standards globally.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of our people practices and programs; Ensure that our systems work, our org is operating effectively, and that we are delivering great service to the business
Global Mobility & Immigration:
- Support the administration of our Global Mobility program. Includes working directly with employees and vendors to ensure a smooth transition and a great experience.
- Support management of all immigration cases in partnership with People Business Partners and external immigration resources.
- Act as the Authorising Officer for Zwift’s Sponsored Licence System (SMS)
What You’ll Have:
- 5+ years experience as a Human Resources Generalist or People Operations professional holding a successful track record with fast paced, growing tech companies.
- Excellent understanding of UK employment law and international employment customs and practices.
- Solid understanding of local, regional, and global People practices. Clear understanding of key legal challenges facing different regional jurisdictions.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to deliver highly complex programs in very expedited timeframes.
- Attention to detail with quick execution. We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- Strong problem solving skills and business acumen.
- Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support decisions.
- Strong ability to partner with other People functions to deliver cross-functional deliverables.
- Solid understanding of small company dynamics which includes being able to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, adaptability and flexibility
- Experience supporting teams in Canada and understanding of Canadian regulations and policies
- CIPD Qualified (Level 5 or 7)
- You have a passion for cycling, running and/or other endurance sports
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)