GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
GetYourGuide is looking for a talented Senior Brand Copywriter to join our incredible in-house Creative Studio. As the voice of our brand in English, it’ll be your job to excite and inspire our customers by driving our tone of voice across a variety of brand channels.
You’ll write engaging, on-brand copy on a daily basis across a range of formats, from out-of-home and print to digital and video. You’ll transform our strategy into creative campaigns and ideas, and execute them from start to finish. You’ll also be responsible for defining and driving brand copy standards across the company, and all the assets you create.
The ideal candidate is a creative copywriter with a strong understanding of brand marketing goals and KPIs. You’ll feel just as comfortable turning customers into brand advocates as you are at writing integrated campaigns from start to finish. Working closely with the Brand Copy Lead and Design Team, you’ll push and develop our copy guidelines to create a tone of voice that gets our customers talking.
We’re looking for a creative partner who collaborates closely with the designers, visual teams, and other stakeholders to consistently deliver exciting, innovative, and on-brand marketing assets. A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is essential.
- Work closely with designers to interpret briefs, conceptualize them into idea directions, and execute them on deadline while taking into account budget and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Create on-brand, on-brief copy to meet a range of brand goals and KPIs.
- Drive copy excellence on our brand awareness assets, working closely with user research and marketing teams to create clear and consistent messaging.
- Use detailed research and data to understand customer needs and desires, tailoring your messaging to match accordingly.
- Strategically translate market research and data into brand language and relevant stories.
- Take responsibility for crafting engaging, structurally correct, and on-brief copy that influences various types of readers.
- Develop and communicate our brand both externally and internally.
Who you are
- You are based in Berlin or willing to relocate for this position. We operate on a hybrid work model and value in-office interaction of 2-3 days per week.
- 5+ years of experience as a conceptual, creative, or brand marketing copywriter.
- A native-level English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of US and/or UK marketing work and cultural trends.
- Excellent writing with a flair for short and mid-form brand marketing copy.
- Eager collaborator and storyteller, with a strong interest in brand marketing.
- Ability to develop unified marketing copy standards for GetYourGuide whilst understanding how they adapt on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Ability to engage audiences with snappy and inspiring copy.
- Very organized, driven, and not afraid to take ownership.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
How we set you up for success:
- This position comes with visa and relocation support if needed.
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, Berlin
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- GetYourGuide social events as summits, employees training days, and team events
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via training sessions, conferences and our network of industry experts
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
3 reasons to join GetYourGuide
You will work with the best. At GetYourGuide, you will work with colleagues from over 75+ nationalities and diverse career paths; people who have been founders, engineers, writers, artists, and more. You will lead with strong values. Our values are at the core of how we make decisions, nurture our culture, grow as teams and individuals, and strengthen our mission. You will enjoy the experience. We are always prioritizing initiatives that help elevate our employees’ work experience.