We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps engineer to join the DevOps team.
- Design, build and maintain scalable mission-critical cloud infrastructure.
- Write clean and efficient infrastructure automation code.
- Collaborate with skilled developers and big-data engineers to improve data processing.
- Use your expertise and skills to assist analysts and researchers in fighting online evil.
- Take part in promoting and integrating a DevOps culture in the company.
At least 3 years of hands-on experience with:
- Managing and working on public cloud infrastructure (AWS a big advantage)
- Infrastructure as code solutions (Terraform a big advantage)
- CI/CD processes (GitHub Actions an advantage),
- Observability - Logging & Monitoring solutions
- Security tools and Configuration management (an advantage)
- Ability to lead projects end to end (design, implement, release, and monitor)
- Experience in building and maintaining a large-scale / enterprise solution in production
- Can-do attitude with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good coding and scripting skills (a big advantage)
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.