What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help us establish and grow enterprise customers across all verticals at Camunda. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your skills and experience in selling technology to large enterprises to affect Camunda’s roadmap and vision. You’ll also benefit from Camunda’s recognition as a leader in the Process Orchestration category to grow the region. You'll partner closely with Solutions Engineers/Architects, Account Development Representatives, Marketing, and Camunda Executives including the CTO, Global VP of Sales and other Product leadership. You’ll report directly to the Director of North American Enterprise Sales.
Camunda’s Field Operations organisation is driven by a fully remote workforce that emphasises accountability, agility, and collaboration.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in North America and Canada.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving ARR growth from new business and expansion of existing customers through complex sales cycles including technical discovery and evaluations, presentations, financial and legal negotiations, and on-site customer meetings when necessary
- Articulating Camunda’s value proposition and vision to multiple levels of technical and business leadership
- Collaboration and partnering with Camunda Solutions Engineering, Product leaders, and Partners (GSI and Regional) to understand and support customer use cases
- Leveraging multiple communication methods and collaboration with Account Development Representatives to create new contacts in middle and senior leadership in both technical and executive areas of the enterprise landscape.
What You'll Bring:
- Multiple years of experience owning complex sales cycles including relationship building with multiple technical and business stakeholders in accounts with over 10,000 employees
- Experience managing negotiations with multiple procurement and legal contacts within a single customer account
- Familiarity with enterprise use cases for the process automation stack and/or enterprise application development
- Accountability and detail oriented; desire for continuous growth and development (coachable and adaptable)
- Willingness to travel and comfortable in a remote-first environment
- You're fluent in French and English
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2022, Camundi from all over the world gathered for our third Camunda Company Retreat in Pennsylvania, USA. Find out more about the annual retreat here
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP)
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicans will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/ Apply now