What You’ll Be Doing:
The Identity team develops the Identity and Access Management as a central point for authentication and authorization. Identity is integrated in other Camunda Platform 8 products and provides secure login for users as well as service accounts.
We are looking for a (Senior) Fullstack Engineer (Backend focus) to join our team and support us in developing new features in the Identity and Access Management domain. You will be working closely with our team’s Back and Frontend Engineers, the Engineering Manager and the Product Management and Design teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and build new features and APIs with Java and Spring Boot
- Contribute to our frontend written in TypeScript and React
- Maintain our high quality coding standards by applying clean code principles and good test coverage
- Analyze product and user requirements and turn them into technical counterparts
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA. We currently do not provide any immigration support for this role.
What You Bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
- 5+ years of experience as a Fullstack or Backend Engineer
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Experience working with Spring Boot
- Experience working with existing and designing new APIs
- A collaborative mindset that we can solve the hardest problems together in our team
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.Apply now