What You’ll Be Doing
The Information Security team leads everything related to InfoSec at Camunda in a transparent, secure and straightforward way. As a Senior Information Security Engineer you will be able to apply your knowledge and contribute to increasing the Information Security level at Camunda.
- Be the initial response to all InfoSec requests that come.
- Identify and help mitigate security issues affecting Camunda.
- Proactively improve Camunda's security measures and documentation and participate actively in your areas of expertise.
- Enable other teams in subjects such as Secure Infrastructure, DevSecOps, Risk Management, Customer Assurance, etc., following predefined guidelines.
- Help build and monitor the Security Champion Program at Camunda. Participate in ongoing meetings, provide feedback and proactively look to improve the program
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here. EMEA Time Zone +/- 2h preferred.
What You Bring
- You have five (5) years of similar experience and a good understanding of security concepts in at least two of the following areas: Security Operations and Threat Management, Governance Risk and Compliance, Product Security, or InfoSec Customer Assurance.
- You know how to handle cybersecurity incidents. You are able to work on medium complexity security issues.
- You can help define and monitor the Vulnerability Management at Camunda, bringing best practices knowledge and providing other [email protected] with the required tools and information.
- You can work closely with the Products team, enabling them in Information Security best practices regarding secure infrastructure, secure CI/CD pipelines and secure coding.
- You are experienced with configuring SIEM, working closely with our SOC and other teams regarding InfoSec
- You are a team player, ready to collaborate with your team members in a remote first environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and network security, cloud, kubernetes, etc.
- Good knowledge of vulnerability management, incident response, and DevSecOps best practices.
What we have to offer
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
Who is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!Apply now