Paris, FR, Onsite/Remote
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
We’re looking for a FP&A manager to join our team. Reporting to the Corporate Director of FP&A, you will be an integral part of the finance department.
What you will do:
- What you will do:
- Participate to the preparation of financial reports, Budgets, Forecasts, Management and Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis materials and ad hoc analysis needs of the company.
- Prepare budget and supervise actual vs. budget analysis.
- Prepare month-end and quarter-end financial reports,
- Act as a Finance Business Partner for the Global Function’s organization.
- Collaborate with the team’s FP&A business partners to build cross functional analysis for the group’s consolidation view
- Build rolling forecasts and run the long-term financial model.
- Assist with managing the monthly commission plan calculations for sales and customer success departments
- Lead finance transformation projects in collaboration with the senior FP&A director acting as a representant for FP&A team
- Support M&A and fund raising activities
What you'll need to succeed:
- Min 8-10 years of experience as a FP&A in a High-Tech company, fast-paced environment, preferably in subscription revenue environment - SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree in: Finance, Economics, Accounting (MBA- an advantage)
- Experience supporting/partnering with Senior Management,
- Very strong analytical and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Ability to drill-down into details and build actionable outcome,
- Experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, long-term strategic planning, and resource allocation processes
- Understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptive to changing conditions
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with ERP (NetSuite) and billing systems; revenue management, Planning and CRM systems,
- Critical thinking skills,
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and run numerous simultaneous priorities
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now