GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Together with the People Systems team, the HR team and the IT team, we will be on a mission to make the best of our People systems, and contribute to our company mission to unlock the world’s most unforgettable experiences for modern explorers.
- Analyze, prioritize, and resolve incoming issues and requests raised by end users
- Play a major role in rolling out additional modules after go-live
- Carry out change requests end-to-end, including requirements gathering, configuration, testing and deployment
- Support system integrations through monitoring, troubleshooting and data uploads
- Create training materials, user guides and process documentation. Provide training and guidance to end users
- Prepare and manage bi-annual system updates; propose and advocate for innovative Workday solutions and lead testing efforts
- Ensure data quality by setting up audit routines and support compliance initiatives
- Investigate alternative solutions in other tools within our People Systems landscape (e.g. Greenhouse, Jira, Peakon)
Who you are
- You are an all-round system analyst with great analytical and stakeholder management skills. You are able to work independently and can efficiently respond to support queries in a fast-paced international work environment.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, configuring and supporting Workday
- Experience with at least 2 of the following Workday modules: HCM, Core Compensation, Security, Absence, Talent & Performance, Reporting / Analytics
- Ability to understand business requirements and HR processes and to translate these into system configuration
- Ability to work accurately under time pressure, ability to strictly prioritize
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
3 reasons to join GetYourGuide
You will work with the best. At GetYourGuide, you will work with colleagues from over 75+ nationalities and diverse career paths; people who have been founders, engineers, writers, artists, and more. You will lead with strong values. Our values are at the core of how we make decisions, nurture our culture, grow as teams and individuals, and strengthen our mission. You will enjoy the experience. We are always prioritizing initiatives that help elevate our employees’ work experience.