Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
You are ideally coming from an IT Support Manager role and interested to work for a leader in the market.
As Strategic Accounts Service Delivery Manager you will deliver the experience and services outlined in Support’s Services Catalog. Manage and develop the program to meet the needs and trajectory of Nexthink strategy and growth plans. Build deep relationships with both the customer and their support teams across Nexthink and own the end-to-end program, enabling account success, renewal and growth.
All Technical Premium Support will report directly to you. TPS are handling the support requests of our strategic customers around the Nexthink solution and its different components.
You will have full authority on organizing the TPS team and create/update processes. You are also responsible to escalate to Engineering and Product management when business required so.
You will play a strategic role in communicating and cultivating great relationship with our strategic customers and partners in order to improve the support and engineering organization.
Being part of the support Leadership team and reporting to the VP Global Support, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Achieve and exceed core ticket KPIs. CSAT, MTTR, and SLA. Focus on backlog reduction in both Zendesk and JIRA
· Ensure customer satisfaction through personal high engagement and customer advocacy across Nexthink
· Execute an effective and efficient staffing strategy, hiring plan and onboarding of new team members
· Own the continued development of the Support’ Service Delivery Catalog in line with your peers from other regions
· Identify ways to deliver our service through automated means, including reporting and product observability enhancements. Work with product and SRE to build features that support the effort
· Find new service offerings that add value to the customer and standardize in the Support’ Ser-vice Delivery Catalog. Learn and stay on top of the industry offerings and best practices, particularly as it relates to our competition. Ensure our program is the best.
· Build and maintain deeper partnerships with Sales, Dev, SRE and Technical Services Teams to benefit our customers.
· Engage with support operations team to ensure the highest quality and most effective Training, Process, Reporting and CRM ticket process.
· Implement an internal Quarterly Results Review and present it to Support’s Leadership
· Validate TPSs effectiveness through feedback gather with CSM, Field, MSP team and Cus-tomer.
- Demonstrated experience managing an IT support team
- Demonstrated experience in an international work environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining formal processes and procedures for consistency and increased productivity
- Demonstrated experience supporting Cloud applications
- At least 10+ years of experience in IT area with management experience
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.