Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $190M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As a Junior Backend Engineer, you will join the talented 'Investigations' team. This team focuses on providing a visual solution to investigate and query all data from our platform for customers using Nexthink Query Language (NQL). For this purpose, we developed Visual Editor, a Rich data table with actions over data, and for more advanced queries, we provide NQLEditor built on top of a Monaco Editor.
Our technology stack consists of but is not limited to: ReactJs/Typescript, Java, Micronaut Framework, GraphQL, RestAPI, gRPC.
- Design, implement, deliver, and validate product features (backend)
- Handle L3 support requests (together with the rest of the team)
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve development best practices
- Help us bring high decoupling of different components
- Work with agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices, be an active participant in the different ceremonials
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science with a strong interest in software development (back-end, front-end is a plus)
- Strong refactoring and test automation skills - TDD is highly valued
- Motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Professional-level English spoken and written, French is a bonus
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.