Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $190M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Product Designer to play a major role in the company. The position entails a high level of responsibility within the Product team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define the user experience for new and existing product capabilities.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers as well as customers across multiple agile teams.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create effective design solutions to complex problems—easy to understand, aesthetically appealing and consistent user experience.
- Spend time meeting customers and users to discover their needs and test both early prototypes and released features.
- Collaborate with visual designers to improve and augment the design system.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role
- Experience designing complex enterprise applications, not just websites, is a must.
- Technical background or experience designing technical products is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Figma.
- Excellent attention to detail, with a commitment to putting the user first.
- Experience developing and maintaining good design system components in Figma is a plus.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Full professional proficiency in English (spoken and written), French is a plus.
- Online portfolio or work samples demonstrating a variety of user-centered design solutions.
If you are highly motivated and result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.