We are one of the fastest-growing podcast and audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a Designer to join our amazing growing team in Mexico City. Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
As we recently launched in Mexico, we're now looking for a Designer to join our team based in Mexico City. The role will report to the local Head of Marketing as well as our Global Brand & Creative team leadership. You'll join a global company with colleagues across several markets - all on the mission to create amazing content and visualize it in the best way possible.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Visual execution of creative concepts for launches, relaunches, and promotion of MX shows.
- Show identities, key art, and design for both offline and online assets including OOH, campaigns, and tactics for multiple digital channels.
- Creation of dynamic ads for social media based on specific shows as well the promotion of Podimo as a service.
- Continuously evolve and challenge the status quo of assets coming out of MX by implementing best practices and design systems, in alignment with global design guidelines and in close collaboration with our Global Brand & Creative team.
This is you
We are looking for someone who delivers exceptional visual and graphic design craft for an outstanding range of content and materials in both physical and digital formats. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a high level of aesthetics and attention to detail, and enjoys supporting our team members and creators.
Experience we’re looking for:
- You have 3-5+ years of design experience, ideally from the advertising industry or an in-house design agency.
- You have experience using Adobe Creative Cloud tools, including Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- You are fluent in both Spanish and English, verbal and written, as you will be part of a global company.
- You are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and sometimes under tight deadlines.
- You find pleasure in all stages of design, ideation, and layout to final artwork, presentation, and delivery.
- You know all the fundamentals of good design both in print and digital and can lead the process from start to finish.
- You have some experience in video editing, even though this might not be the focal point of expertise.
- You have an artistic touch and are curious about finding new creative ways to engage and create design assets that can spark conversation.
- You’re a strong communicator and self-starter, able to work independently or in a team - and always with a sharp eye for detail.
- You’re kind, positive, and fun - and you have a proactive approach and selfless mindset.
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Up to six months of fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- We are proud to invite all Podimo employees to take part in our ESOP program (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.Apply now