We are one of the fastest-growing podcast and audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a Global Senior Content Analyst to join our team.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
As our new Global Senior Content Analyst, your finest task is to provide strategic and analytical guidance to our Chief Content Officer to whom you’ll be reporting directly.
You’ll be working closely with our Global Head of Content Operations and the Heads of Content in each of our markets to ensure a data-driven and analytical approach to measuring the performance of shows, categories, and our overall catalog across markets. You’ll work in the intersection of insights, optimization, and guidance to ensure progress on strategic content initiatives, support conversations and negotiations related to new content deals, and guide content performance reviews led by our Head of Content Operations.
You’ll be part of our amazing Global Content team which is currently based out of our HQ in Copenhagen and in London. We are open to a fully remote setup within Europe or UK, as long as you are comfortable meeting up with the team when it makes sense!
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Develop business and ROI models for Podimo’s strategic content initiatives
- Analyze the performance of shows, categories, and overall catalogs across markets and provide recommendations on show decisions
- Analyze financial and metrics impact of different content economic structures to help inform optimal deal structures for creators and Podimo
- Develop requirements for research initiatives led by our Product Analytics and Insights team to help inform content strategy
- Support Podimo’s Head of Global Content Operations to drive monthly content performance reviews and guide local markets
- Support Podimo’s Chief Content Officer to make decisions on new content and renewal deals
This is you
You’ll thrive in this role if you have a strong analytical mindset, a thorough financial understanding, and excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and present information to seek buy-in and understanding from your stakeholders.
Experience we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years working in management consulting, investment banking, or similar type of business analytics work within a tech or media company
- 2-3 years of experience in content or media is ideal but not required
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities and fluency with financial modeling. You are an analytical, detail-oriented forward-thinker.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate recommendations based on data and insights
- Strategic mindset, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence cross-functionally and work with a range of different stakeholders.
- Ability to work with a focused mindset in a shifting startup environment
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Up to six months of fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- All employees are part of our ESOP program
- Free online therapy sessions through We.Care
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphonesApply now