About Reachdesk 🚀
Reachdesk is a cutting edge B2B gift sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B, and enable companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and New York offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the Role 📖
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to create robust processes, define ongoing strategy and help to establish a bedrock of Salesforce best practices here at Reachdesk!
Key responsibilities include:
- Full responsibilities for the configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce platform.
- Partnering with business stakeholders on requirement gathering and propose solutions, and translating these requirements into deliverables.
- Auditing our Salesforce instance and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Managing the integrations with applications such as Hubspot, Slack, Salesloft.
- Maintaining high data integrity and providing insightful and on-point reporting.
About You 🧠
The successful candidate will:
- Have 5 years+ experience as a certified Salesforce Administrator at a high growth organisation.
- Have significant CPQ experience.
- Have a SaaS background.
- Have experience administrating around recurring revenue models.
- Be a proactive self starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment and balance varying priorities, ideally with experience working independently.
- Be a great communicator with experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Be excited about joining a high growth scale-up and becoming a difference maker!
About the Perks & Benefits 👍
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Professional and wellness stipends.
- Vitality Healthcare.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun and dedicated people.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.Apply now