About us 🚀
Reachdesk is the only global, data-driven gifting platform that empowers companies to deliver moments that matter at scale. We help businesses create unforgettable experiences and build deeper connections with their prospects, customers, and employees by sending thoughtful, timely, and relevant gifts.
Reachdesk’s technology powers valuable engagement insights and granular reporting on ROI so that your budget is spent where it matters most. Our platform integrates with your tech stack to deliver moments that matter across the entire customer and employee lifecycle.
Reachdesk has raised $49M in funding and we've been recognis(z)ed as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products as ranked by G2. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and New York offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
Role description 📖
We're looking for a dynamic VP of Product to lead and drive the overall product strategy and vision at Reachdesk. This person will take ownership of all product initiatives and oversee the Product Management, Product Design, and Product Support teams. They will work closely with our Director of Engineering, overseeing 5 sprint teams, to ensure successful product development and delivery.
As a strategic leader, the VP of Product will report directly to the CEO and work as part of the executive team to ensure that the product vision aligns with the overall business objectives. They will be responsible for setting the product roadmap and prioritising initiatives that drive customer and business value.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading product strategy, with a focus on creating customer-centric solutions and delivering measurable results. They will have extensive experience in expanding and maturing Saas/Enterprise level platforms, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
The VP of Product should have strong leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and motivate a team of product managers, designers and support. They will be hands-on, data-driven, and able to make decisions with incomplete information. Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must, as the VP of Product will be working closely with the executive team, engineers, customers, sales, marketing, customer success, and other internal stakeholders.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for product, customers, and product leadership, then Reachdesk is the perfect place for you to take your career to the next level. Do not let the title be a deterrent as we are open to considering a CPO or Head of Product role taking into account previous experience. Join us in building something great!
What you’ll be doing 🧠
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy that aligns with the company's overall vision and mission.
- Lead cross-functional teams, including product management, design, product support, to deliver high-quality products that meet customer needs and drive business growth.
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on industry trends to identify new opportunities for product innovation and growth.
- Work closely with the CEO to establish and prioritise company goals and ensure the product roadmap aligns with these goals.
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to ensure that the most valuable features are being developed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop and execute effective go-to-market strategies, ensuring that products are launched and marketed effectively to drive adoption and revenue.
- Analyse product performance and customer feedback to continuously improve and refine the product offering.
About you 👍
- Proven experience as a VP of Product or similar leadership role in a technology organisation, demonstrating success at B2B SaaS Companies.
- Previous experience leading Product Management, Product Design and while partnering with Engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to build and scale successful product portfolios in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong leadership and ability to influence cross-functional teams to work toward common goals.
- Deep understanding of product development methodologies, including agile and design thinking, and the ability to apply these methodologies to drive innovation and customer value.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform product decisions and prioritise features.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate product strategy and vision to internal and external stakeholders.
- Located in New York City (Tri-State Area).
Nice to Have 🚀
- Exposure to driving growth through the use of the Salesforce by understanding the platform's capabilities and limitations.
- Experience with a Product that has a warehousing and logistics component.
What we offer 💰
- Stock options
- A friendly atmosphere and dynamic team of top-level professionals
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- Healthcare & wellness benefits & stipends.
- Dental, vision and medical plans.
- 401 (k) matching program.
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a rocketship global scale-up that is breaking new ground.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun and dedicated people.