Are you interested in a role that allows you to concentrate on research and development, as well as oversee various innovative greenfield projects from the ground up?
We’re looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our Connectors Group in Helsinki. You can also work fully remotely from Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and the UK.
In this role, you will…
- Make a significant impact on the entire Connectors Group at Supermetrics (https://dev.to/supermetrics/meet-the-supermetrics-engineering-teams-5b17)
- Oversee projects that may not currently be on the company roadmap but are vital and beneficial for the Connectors Group.
- Provide support to other teams within the Connectors Group by designing and developing the system architecture, ensuring that it aligns with project requirements and follows industry best practices in terms of scalability, maintainability, and performance.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities include…
- Working on greenfield projects and RnD
- Supporting other group members in architecture and design
- Helping other teams when needed, particularly with high-priority items on the roadmap; working on existing connectors, maintaining and enhancing their functionality, as well as creating new features.
Technologies that you’ll be working with…
This position is for you if you have…
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Great understanding of architecture & software design
- Good grasp of the software testing discipline
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken communication (English)
- Good technical communication
- Innovative and independent mindset
- Gained these skills over +7 years of work in challenging back-end developer positions and projects
Nice to have skills…
- Understanding of AI
I joined Supermetrics because I'm passionate about working on projects that provide significant value to clients and, in turn, benefit the company. Furthermore, I'm grateful for the opportunity to collaborate with outstanding individuals.
- Niklas Lampén, Director of Engineering, Connectors Group
Check out the benefits we offer at supermetrics.com/careers#benefits.
Hear why our team likes it here at supermetrics.com/careers/life-at-supermetrics.
Get to know our Engineering team at supermetrics.com/careers/engineering.
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 330+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.