About the role and about You:
As an experienced mobile developer, you are deeply proficient in building for iOS,and Android apps. Your primary focus will be on its development and integration with back-end services and our game application. You will also help maintain our apps in order to deliver exceptional experiences to a growing audience. You will work with other engineers on different layers of the infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Partner with other engineers through code reviews, technical discussions, and pair programming
- Take part in your team’s technical planning
- Participate in the interview process
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Mobile Engineer
- Working knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, C++
- Experience with customer facing applications and at least one published app to the Apple App Store
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Growth mindset that comes from being open, curious, and eager to learn
- Knowledge in Computer Science, Data Structures, Algorithms, and overall Software Design
- Familiarity with Bluetooth coding
- Familiarity with frameworks such as CoreBluetooth, HealthKit, and WatchKit
- Familiarity with Push Notification APIs
- Enthusiasm for cycling, fitness, and/or Zwift
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)