GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We are looking for a freelance Brand Production and Project Manager (20 hrs/week) to join our Brand organisation and work alongside our Experience Branding team.
In this role, you will be supporting the team in managing fast-moving projects and rolling out and executing offline branding within attractions, experiences (think buses, boats, hot rods- the works!) and high-impact brand activations.
This is a very diverse and fast-paced role with no two days the same. Tasks can range from overseeing the production of an attraction sponsorship activation to ensuring merchandise gets created with great quality, speed and brand consistency for a branded Hop on Hop off launch. It could be that one day you are working on a creative brief and the next you are navigating a tight deadline across internal and external stakeholders.
- Support and manage the entire process of branding an experience from brief to go live (and enjoy seeing our brand come to life in front of thousands of travellers).
- Create and successfully manage Brand org related initiatives such as merchandise menus and cross team inventory management processes
- Support and coordinate the work of multiple different projects simultaneously with a can-do and solutions focused mindset.
- Develop, maintain and manage production and merchandise plans, timelines and quotes
- Coordinate and communicate with speed and clarity both internally and externally
- Source and be constantly on the lookout for new production agencies and partners
Who you are
- You have 2 + years + of project management experience. Merchandising/production experience is a big plus
- You have a keen eye for detail as well as a love for brand consistency and quality
- You love curing chaos and using your organisational skills to simplify things and create structure
- You are fluent in English and eligible to legally work in Europe
- You work independently and have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- You are comfortable using G suite including Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- You are comfortable speaking to external stakeholders
- You are confident, approachable and solution-oriented and have great organisational skills
- You are able to multitask, prioritise and pivot in a fast-paced environment
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
3 reasons to join GetYourGuide
You will work with the best. At GetYourGuide, you will work with colleagues from over 75+ nationalities and diverse career paths; people who have been founders, engineers, writers, artists, and more. You will lead with strong values. Our values are at the core of how we make decisions, nurture our culture, grow as teams and individuals, and strengthen our mission. You will enjoy the experience. We are always prioritizing initiatives that help elevate our employees’ work experience. Apply now