GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We are looking for an outstanding Display Performance Lead to join us in Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin’s most innovative and cutting-edge Digital Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large-scale, highly automated marketing engine. This role provides ownership of our Performance & Audience Growth strategies on the Paid Social channels and the opportunity to drive impactful ideas, supporting the overall growth plans.
- Be responsible for hitting targets & channel growth of our global performance paid social & video channels within the Display team
- Own the strategic performance roadmap, testing plans and channel learnings (3-6 month plan)
- Leverage & analyse data to generate interesting insights and formulate hypothesis in non traditional ways
- Design and implement extensive incrementality, bidding & creative tests to prove the value of display channels & tactics
- Lead weekly processes & frameworks with team & stakeholders. Identify performance gaps & opportunities within the channel
- Collaborate with a wide range of internal & external stakeholders to influence roadmaps and prioritize projects based on impact & strategy (Creative Studio, Analytics, Engineering, Product, BI, Advertising Partners, etc.)
- Be responsible for performing specific tasks or functions within the Display team without the authority to manage other Teammates.
Who you are
- Minimum +7 years of experience including : campaign management, automation, testing and strategic planning experience with Display / Paid social channels, in high growth/tech/travel B2C companies.
- Experience using product feeds, creative templates, & automation tools.
- Deep understanding of digital performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices.You are experienced in managing large budgets and delivering against efficiency targets.
- Strong command of analytics & data visualization tools. SQL skills are recommended.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple strategies and testing plans.
- Knowledgeable about tracking, attribution models & incrementally testing. With the ability to take action based on data-driven recommendations & formulate clear hypotheses to elevate performance. Experience with MMPs such as Adjust or Firebase is a plus.
- You are a team player and a clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English. An additional European language is a plus.
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
3 reasons to join GetYourGuide
You will work with the best. At GetYourGuide, you will work with colleagues from over 75+ nationalities and diverse career paths; people who have been founders, engineers, writers, artists, and more. You will lead with strong values. Our values are at the core of how we make decisions, nurture our culture, grow as teams and individuals, and strengthen our mission. You will enjoy the experience. We are always prioritizing initiatives that help elevate our employees’ work experience.