GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We are looking for an outstanding Display Brand Lead to join us in Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin’s most innovative and cutting-edge Digital Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large-scale, high-impact marketing engine. This role provides ownership of our Brand strategies on the Display & Video channels and the opportunity to drive impactful ideas supporting the growth plans.
- Be responsible for hitting media forecasts of our global Display & Video Brand channels within the Display team.
- Own the digital media planning and cross-channel testing across markets (3-6 month plan).
- Leverage & analyze data to generate interesting insights and formulate hypothesis in innovative ways.
- Design and implement extensive brand lift studies & creative tests to generate valuable insights.
- Lead weekly processes & frameworks with teams & stakeholders. Identify process gaps & opportunities within the channel.
- Collaborate with a wide range of internal & external stakeholders to prioritize projects based on impact & strategy (Brand, Media, Creative Studio, Analytics, BI, Advertising Partners, etc.)
- Be responsible for performing specific tasks or functions within the Display team without the authority to manage other Teammates.
Who you are
- Minimum +7 years of experience on display channels with an emphasis on Paid Social & Video channels like CTV & Youtube including: campaign management, reporting, brand lift & creative testing, cross-channel media planning in brand focused tech/travel B2C companies.
- Excellent project & stakeholder management.
- Experience in driving effective media planning & brand building best practices. Offline Media knowledge is a plus.
- Deep understanding of brand metrics.You are experienced in managing large budgets and delivering against forecasts.
- Strong command of channel reporting & data visualization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple markets, brand strategies, stakeholders and testing plans.
- Ability to take and recommend actions based on data and insights & formulate clear hypotheses to drive impact.
- You are a team player and a clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English. An additional European language is a plus.
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
3 reasons to join GetYourGuide
You will work with the best. At GetYourGuide, you will work with colleagues from over 75+ nationalities and diverse career paths; people who have been founders, engineers, writers, artists, and more. You will lead with strong values. Our values are at the core of how we make decisions, nurture our culture, grow as teams and individuals, and strengthen our mission. You will enjoy the experience. We are always prioritizing initiatives that help elevate our employees’ work experience.