We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer to design and write efficient testing procedures for our software applications.
Responsibilities include: .
- Ability to understand user needs and design test plans accordingly
- Design, develop, and run automated tests
- Participate in R&D rituals and ensure our teams’ quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, and backend developers to ensure our deliverables meet the highest standards of quality.
- Take an active part in designing the Data Group’s quality roadmap.
- Be ready to learn, grow, and make the internet a safer place.
The QA Team:
Joining a collaborative, fun and supportive team of Engineers. The team enjoys brainstorming, building great products together, and having a great time working together. We have a strong emphasis on individual and team level growth to be the most impactful and effective.
- 4+ years of experience as QA in SaaS company
- Experience with QA methodologies and QA documentation
- Self learner, independent, attentive to details, organized, team player that likes to dig in, find gaps and drive product quality.
- Experience in SAAS and cloud ecosystems
- High attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Jest, Puppeteer, Playwright
- RabbitMQ / Kafka / Redis / MongoDB / ElasticSearch / TimeSeries
- AWS / Kubernetes
ActiveFence is a mission-oriented company that proactively protects online users and platforms from harmful content, disinformation, and coordinated manipulation. We are a part of the Trust & Safety industry, providing a critical layer of defense against dangerous online activity. Our innovative technology detects and analyzes problematic content across multiple platforms, enabling our customers to stay one step ahead of bad actors.