As an Intelligence Analyst at ActiveFence, you will be trained in gathering, validating, and documenting various information from open-source intelligence. You will collect, cleanse and interpret data from malicious activities online whilst getting to their sources and distribution methods to answer a question or solve a problem. You will devise solutions to stop these activities from happening by gathering intelligence. To be a successful candidate, you like to work on several topics simultaneously and learn new things. Fast. You are also comfortable working in a highly technical environment with high-stakes challenges.
- Analyzing online data and providing meaningful insights.
- Researching new online platforms to discover methods for automating data collection.
- Monitoring third-party websites, forums, messaging app channels and more to uncover malicious activities.
- Assist our product and intelligence teams to better understand our customers’ needs by tracking their pains, following industry trends and communicating their needs.
Skills and qualifications:
- Extensive WEBINT / OSINT experience - must
- A methodological approach to the art of web intelligence.
- Data Analysis background– an advantage.
- English fluency or native speaker.
- A proactive independent thinker and doer.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment calmly and effectively.
- Tons of curiosity and motivation.
- Great attention to detail.
- A Quick learner of new practice areas and technological tools.
- Excellent Excel/Google sheets skills.
- Capable of dealing with harsh content at times.
- Full-time availability - a must.
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.