The Data Group is responsible for the data and algorithms which fuel ActiveFence’s ability to fight online evil at scale. With the continuous and accelerated expansion of online threats we are seriously scaling up our operation to deal with an ever more complex online landscape. If you love varying challenges, can move fast, and are not afraid of tackling uncharted territories with your code, you might be a good fit here. We're looking for a Backend Engineer with a passion for data to take our mission to the next level, at scale.
- Take a major part in designing and implementing complex systems, data pipelines and algorithms using variety of technologies
- Take machine and deep learning models to production, affecting millions of requests at scale
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and Agile rituals
- Explore new technologies and enrich other team members with your knowledge
- Use best practices to write clean, maintainable code, and create a high performant, delightful experience for customers
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud, inspire your team to do the same
- TensorFlow, Pytorch, MLFlow
- Spark, Kubernetes, AirFlow, Kafka, OpenSearch, dynamoDB
- AWS, GCP
- TypeScript, Nodejs - an advantage
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, a related technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of server side software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages - Java, C/C++, Python, Scala, etc.
- Experience with large scale production systems and pipelines.
- Experience working with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, HDFS, Airflow, Kafka, etc
- Experience working with cloud services
- Experience working with ML frameworks, algorithms and MLOps - Advantage
- Have designed and built microservices.
- Experience with cloud devops
- Self learner, independent, team player with great communication skills.
ActiveFence is a mission-oriented company that proactively protects online users and platforms from harmful content, disinformation, and coordinated manipulation. We are a part of the Trust & Safety industry, providing a critical layer of defense against dangerous online activity. Our innovative technology detects and analyzes problematic content across multiple platforms, enabling our customers to stay one step ahead of bad actors.