The People Technology Team empowers Camunda’s growth and success by leveraging innovative HR technology solutions and data-driven insights to optimize people processes, support strategic decision-making, and enhance the overall employee experience. We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented People Technology Analyst to join our team and be responsible for managing and optimizing our People technology systems and processes, ensuring that they are aligned with our company's goals and objectives.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and optimize People technology systems including ATS (Greenhouse), HRIS (Hibob) and other People - related softwares (e.g. Ashby, Culture Amp…)
- Configure and implement new tools for the people team as the business need arises
- Develop and maintain People technology policies and procedures to ensure system security, data privacy, and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Implement People technology projects including system upgrades, and new functionality implementations.
- Collaborate on the development and presentation of metrics and data relating to People Technology tooling.
- Collaborate with the People Operations and Talent Acquisition teams to identify opportunities to streamline processes, automate workflows, and improve user experience.
- Provide ongoing support for people technology solutions, including user support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Stay up-to-date with the latest People technology trends and best practices, and recommend innovative solutions that align with the company's goals and objectives.
What You’ll Bring
- Around 3 years of experience in People technology management, implementation, and support.
- Strong understanding of People technology systems including ATS (Greenhouse), HRIS (ideally Hibob), and other People-related softwares.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Familiarity with HR regulations and data privacy laws.
- Passion for great software products and willingness to use/try our product yourself.
- An ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects, applying working in iterations in day to day activities (many small steps, rather than few big steps).
- Excitement to work in a remote-first, highly transparent environment.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What we have to offer
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/. Apply now