Deepki, leading the way in ESG for real estate owners and accelerating the transition towards net zero and sustainability.
You are a tech-savvy complexity-ready designer that wants to save the planet? You’re in the right place!
Join us at Deepki to make Real Estate Virtuous. Check out the mission and the skills we are looking for.
As lead/ senior Product Designer, you will be at the cross road between the Product Management team and the Design team. Under the lead of a newly appointed VP Experience & Design, you will be:
- In charge of the creation, the expansion, the industrialization and the deployment of Deepki’s SaaS Platform - Deepki Ready - current and future generation.
- Working with the VP and the rest of the product design team, you will follow a User-centered design process to re-imagine what Deepki Ready could be from user research to ideation to concepting. From workflow to pixel perfect design and prototyping including user tests, redesign and integration
- Working in cocreation, you will closely interact with the Product Management, The Tech and the Product Design Team.
- You will document the design philosophy, the UX principles and all of the components in a comprehensive design system.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCES :
Who are we looking for? This is everything we could wish for from the hard skills to the soft skills.
Hard Skills :
- 5+ years of experience as Digital Product Designer
- You’re very familiar with the B2B and SaaS environments
- You’re at ease in a complex design environment (complex topic and complex HMI design)
- You’re an expert in the user-centric design process (Design Thinking)
- Solid User Research (Foundational and Evaluative) skills from protocol design to synthesis
- Strong UX Design Skills - Information architecture, Process and Workflow Design
- Equally strong in UX and UI design.
- Master in Figma
- Strong Design System and ZeroHeight skills
- Deep Design & Tech integration Skills
- You have worked closely with Product Managers
- Knowledge of Notion, Overflow and other UX or Analytics software
- You know how to facilitate cocreation workshops
- You have a strong up-to-date portfolio to back this up. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.
Soft Skills :
- You want to give a meaning to what you do by fighting climate change
- You are curious and passionate about design
- You’re a team player who knows how to motivate, collaborate with and manage other designers
- You are independent but not individualist
- You are positive and solution minded
- You are conceptual but you also like to deep dive in the content
- You are quick-witted and very at ease in complex environments
- You are very creative yet resilient to go through with your ideas.
- You have solid language skills (at least French & English)
Nice to have skills :
- A university degree in UI Design, UX Design, Product Design, Digital, or a related design or artistic discipline
- You have worked in the startup environment
- You know ESG
- You know Real Estate
WHY JOIN DEEPKI ?
Deepki is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week (more for software engineers), and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees, and invite all new “Deepkies” to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
Our list of benefits includes, but is not limited to, Health/Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, transportation allowance, winter & summer bonuses, and more!
You might not meet every requirement mentioned, so if you feel like you only match 70 or 80%, go ahead and apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business needs. Apply now