Paris, FR, Onsite/Remote
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
- Process to payroll controls of the payroll done by payroll producers’ part of the team.
- Daily support of payroll producers of the team (solver of casual issues encountered by producers, action for delivering on time payroll, payroll provider issues etc.).
- Daily support of the manager on solving non casual issues.
- Back-up of payroll producers in the team in case of absence.
- Back-up of other payroll specialist in case of absence.
- Back-up on regular payroll cycle tasks (certifications, reporting, accounting etc.).
- Creation, application of payroll standards (including root cause analysis in case of non compliance).
- Creation, review, and maintaining of payroll written procedures and knowledge base in insurance with relevant laws and internal policies.. - - Support on payroll department projects including testing (internalization of FR payroll, change of provider, shared service center, stock options etc.).
- Support on audit preparation.
- Process to payroll reporting.
- Answers to questions of internal customer / third party / all stakeholders.
PROFIL SEEKED :
- Excel mastery (vlookup; make calculation formulas etc.).
- English & French proficiency
- FR payroll knowledge under SYNTEC agreement.
- Comfortable with IT tools.
- Knowledge of payroll (gross, net, contributions, etc.).
- HR knowledge (international ideal; only French = good).
- HR who was in charge of transmitting the payroll elements to a payroll provider or an accounting department.
- Confortable with calculations. Non-technical competencies
- Critical thinking (to push the controls; to dig, to go further).
- Organization / work with deadlines. * Work in project mode.
- Teamwork (communication, team spirit and mutual aid).
- Tact in communication (as a response to employees).
- Curiosity, taste for learning new things.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now