⏳ 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm.
📍 Fully Remote - UK only
📅 Start Date - 27th June or 11th July
💷 £22,800 per annum + £2,000 bonuses
(Equipment will be provided and delivered)
About the role
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Quality and Development Coach reporting directly to our Referencing Quality Lead, to help us achieve this.
You will be primarily quality checking the work completed by our team, analysing areas of improvement and providing clear and structured feedback to help them improve in these areas, which will help us to hit our Quality targets.
You will also investigate suspicious applications. This includes assessing documents in detail, thinking outside of the box, and using initiative to make risk based decisions on how to proceed with these applications.
Occasionally you will be required to take part in training new starters across all areas of Referencing, supporting them to reach their potential here at Goodlord.
The day to day stuff:
- Carrying out quality checks on the referencing team’s work
- Providing clear and structured feedback
- Keeping management updated on team quality performance and any areas of concern
- Analysing any trends or repeated errors and suggesting improvements
- Helping train and onboard new team members
- Investigating potentially fraudulent applications and making a decision on how to proceed with these cases. Calling agents to advise them when we have failed an application.
This role would really suit someone who is looking to learn and develop themselves within customer service/coaching.
Excellent knowledge of both the Fraud process and general Referencing criteria and processes would be super useful but not essential.
However, a willingness to learn, and take on new challenges is a must!
You should apply if you:
- have a high volume contact centre background - if this in a QA role then all the better!
- are able to provide feedback in a positive and motivational manner and are willing to go the extra mile to make your team a success
- are a natural leader and able to set a good example whilst wanting to keep learning and developing your knowledge and skills
- are a team player, and are willing to support your team where needed
- are customer-centric, you can balance expectations whilst providing a high standard of customer service
- embody Goodlord’s values and you are excited by what we’re doing here at Goodlord!
- are organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- have strong written and verbal communication skills, you are happy to be on the phone.
- have a positive attitude and work well under pressure
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew Generation Rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all startups it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with around 3000 letting agents using the platform, exciting and varied products and 320 Goodlordians.
Our purpose - building the best rental experience in the world - is clear to everyone, and so too is the fact that people are central to achieving that mission; we have worked hard to make Goodlord great so we’re proud to have been ranked 10th in the UK's Best Workplaces™ 2022 - Large category.
Not only that but the following too:-
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in UK Large- sized businesses 2022
- 18th best workplace for Women in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 13th best workplaces for Tech in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
As if that were not exciting enough we have backing from some of the best respected technology investors out there. Our shareholders are backing us to be ambitious and we need to attract top talent to help us achieve our mission.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Why you'll love being a Goodlordian
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. That’s why we have a team pot for training courses which your manager will be in charge of
🌴 Holiday: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot. We offer 23 day plus UK Bank Holidays.
🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Referencing Goodlordians 13 weeks of fully-paid parental leave to look after their new arrivals, in addition to statutory parental leave
🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is “Bring our whole selves to work” which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check (including ID and DBS check) via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Unfortunately we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role.