We are the European leader in the recruitment and guidance of young talent. To this end, we offer an internship and job search platform, integrated directly into more than 750 schools and universities, which enables 5 million students and recent graduates to find their path, thanks to JobTeaser.
With €68 million series D raised, we are proud to announce that we just achieved a new key milestone in 2022: we have acquired our Nordic competitor Graduateland, read more here.
We are a team of 400 talented and passionate people, across 7 countries in Europe. We are still growing and eager to welcome new talents!
Now, a question for you: are you ready to have an impact on the next generation?
Reporting to the IT team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure the "run" of the IT support:
- You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of onboarding (preparation of accounts and equipment, facilitation of the handover of peripherals) and offboarding (recovery of equipment, deactivation of accounts)
- Ensure the maintenance of the IT equipment (update inventories, refresh laptops and smartphones, manage and monitor repairs, alert on low stocks)
- Monitor the proper functioning of IT equipment in the office (printers, video rooms) and report any alerts/anomalies
- Participate in the resolution of tickets (requests and incidents)
- Work in a logic of continuous improvement:
- Contribute to keeping our environments up to date (archiving, compliance, application of new policies)
- Maintain and develop documentation (procedures, configurations)
- Provide a report on your activity
- Ensure the training of JobTeaser users:
- Maintain and update the user FAQ
- Support users in the proper use of our tools and services (individual training, promotion of best practices, ...)
- You have an IT degree (e.g. BTS, DUT in IT, systems and networks).
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You have knowledge of our technical environment: Apple / Google Workspace / Jira
- You are dynamic, proactive, curious and motivated by new technologies
- You are rigorous and pay attention to detail
- You are naturally oriented towards others, you have good interpersonal skills and a sense of service
Terms and conditions :
- Apprenticeship contract from September 2023
Presence in company desired :
- 3 weeks company / 1 week school
@JobTeaser, get ready to...
- Join a mission-driven company with a concrete impact on the new generation.
- Learn with our 400 people all over Europe driven by our three core virtues: #Committed, #OneTeam, #DrivEn.
- Participate to our dynamic internal life, where all our employees can contribute (all-hands, seminars, meetups, parties, game nights, team-drinks, etc).
- Be part to an inclusive environment with almost a perfect gender parity: 49% of women and 51% of men
- Work with a top Apple equipment.
- Enjoy the basics: lunch voucher card, public transportation reimbursed (50%).
- Be proud: 93% of our employees are proud to work at JobTeaser (source: Internal Take Care Survey March 2022, sent each quarter to all our employees).
Your hiring process and the next steps
In order to identify the perfect fit for us (and also for you!), we offer a comprehensive hiring process with the possibility to get to know all your future key team members, and between each step of your process, you will receive constructive feedback from our Talent team.
- A 30-min screening call to get to know you better with one of our Talent Acquisition Rockstars
- A role play with our IT Admin to test your hardskills
- An interview with your future manager to discuss your experience and motivations
- Welcome at JobTeaser
We are committed to creating a working environment where everyone feels comfortable. We promote diversity within our teams and every application we receive is screened through a unique, pre-established, competency-based process.