- Base Salary Range: 68000-107000
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $190M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Are you passionate about creating amazing customer experiences? Do you have a knack for turning happy customers into passionate advocates? We're looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Customer Marketing Manager to join our team and help us build and grow our customer advocacy program.
As our Customer Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and executing strategies that drive customer advocacy, retention, and loyalty. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to create and manage exciting advocacy and community-building programs, such as peer review programs and customer events, that keep our customers engaged and invested in our brand.
We are looking for a star player who is creative and able to build a great rapport with our customers.
- Develop and execute strategies that drive customer advocacy, retention, and loyalty, and help us turn happy customers into passionate advocates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, sales, and customer success to align our customer advocacy efforts with business goals.
- Create and manage customer communications, including email campaigns, social media, and direct mail, that get our customers excited about our brand and offerings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our most loyal customers, and work to keep them engaged and invested in our brand.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and engagement metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and implement changes that delight our customers and turn them into lifelong advocates.
- Measure and analyze the performance of customer advocacy initiatives, using data-driven insights to optimize campaigns and improve ROI.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices, and continuously optimize advocacy strategies to drive growth and exceed our goals.
- Manage relationships with external partners and vendors as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing, customer experience, or a related field, with a track record of developing and executing successful advocacy programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messaging and content that resonates with our target audience.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to drive insights and make informed decisions that improve our advocacy efforts.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while delivering high-quality results.
- Great collaboration skills, with ability to influence, communicate and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and customer analytics tools.
- Good understanding of customer behaviour and experience with customer data analysis.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving customer loyalty.
If you're a passionate, results-driven marketer who loves working with customers to create amazing experiences, we'd love to hear from you. Join our team and help us build and grow our customer advocacy program with the goal to expand our community of IT professionals enthusiastic about our product.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthink’s good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process